Zombie TV Series

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Zombie TV Series

#1 Post by Mike357 »

It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Scotsgun

Re: Zombie TV Series

#2 Post by Scotsgun »

Seen it. It was shown on FX a few months ago.

It has its moments and has potential but sometimes misses the mark due to heavy handed sentimentality.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

What is the portrayal of firearms on it? Not the anti/negative one that was on the remake of Survivors i hope :roll:
DVC
Scotsgun

#4 Post by Scotsgun »

No, firearms are ok....maybe because the lead character is a deputy sherriff with a great big bloody stainless revolver. Essentially the survivors have a hodge-podge of shotguns and hunting rifles - with the occassional crossbow and baseball bat thrown in.

Never could understand why they don't head straight for the nearest army base (with a detour to the gun shop on the way). Thet's where i'd be.

Survivors...that takes me back. I wonder why they never showed it again on the tele. I for one would watch it.
Steve

#5 Post by Steve »

I too watched this series on FX and until now completely forgot all about it.Havent seen anything advertised on Sky for second season so i wonder if one has been commisioned?

The Survivors remake with Max Beesley i thought was pretty good despite what the critics said.This type of drama along with sci-fi is what the Beeb do best so is a shame they wont be making anymore.
Do or not do-there is no try.
Master Yoda
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#6 Post by Mike357 »

Sunday at 10 on one of the Channel 5 channels!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!