Preparing for E-Day

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

Re: Preparing for E-Day

#31 Post by bradaz11 »

Alpha1 wrote: For the record I do not hate homersexuals
why would anyone hate people that find a Simpson's character attractive?
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
Blu

#32 Post by Blu »

Alpha1, here you go you old bigot this should refresh your selective memory
Baptised a Catholic Educated in Catholic schools married a good Catholic girl we have been married 40 years.
Need I say more NO NO NO.
They can do what they like in private but married in a Catholic Church the house of God. Never.
http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... y&start=20
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#33 Post by Alpha1 »

We're does it say I hate homersexuals it says that gays will never be allowed to marry in a Catholic Church.
I can not believe you are sad enough to still be bleating on about this you sad man.
For the record I don't hate homersexuals I don't hate any one. It's not my ruling but it's a fact gay marriages are not allowed in Catholic Churches.
Blu

#34 Post by Blu »

but married in a Catholic Church the house of God. Never.
And it's a ruling you are in agreement with. This coming from a religion that does not allow it's priests to marry, is riddled with corruption, closet homosexuality, and paedophiles it did nothing about until it was publicly uncovered, a religion that passes round the begging bowl and expects others to give while at the same time it owns a bank, an airline and untold treasures in it's Vatican vaults. Religion, it's hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Blu

#35 Post by Blu »

Alpha1, even if you weren't in agreement with that ruling, why would you want to have anything to do with any organisation that discriminates against homosexuals?
Alpha1

#36 Post by Alpha1 »

For the record I don't hate homosexuals I don't hate anybody not even you blu. I am a catholic and I will say a prayer for you blu.

Because this Forum runs in real-time the messages posted express the views of the author of the message, not this Forum, or any entity associated
with this Forum. We are all for constructive criticism in regards to all subjects and in all sections of the forum. What we will not accept are personal
attacks and/or vendettas. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact Christel and/or the appointed Moderators immediately by PM, for a prompt response check who is on-line first.

These two specific rule sets are the really important ones.

1. Expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate are not allowed. This includes, abusive, profane or hateful language; epithets
or slurs; suggestions of physical damages; insults; text or illustrations; and inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature towards individuals or a group.

2. Content that is defamatory, threatening, or violating of the privacy rights of any third party or person is not allowed.

These rules apply to the entire forum.
Christel
Site Admin

#37 Post by Christel »

Demonic69 wrote:I don't want gays getting married in churches either!
The quicker everyone gets over church weddings the quicker I can buy a church cheap and convert it to a nice house with a great Halloween attraction.
Have you seen the price of churches/chapels these days!? You used to be able to buy a chapel for 25-40k, not nowadays. We have been looking, it is the ideal shape and size for the work we do.

People, please stop using these buildings, the more on the market, the cheaper they'll get :p
Blu

#38 Post by Blu »

Alpha1 wrote:For the record I don't hate homosexuals I don't hate anybody not even you blu. I am a catholic and I will say a prayer for you blu.

Because this Forum runs in real-time the messages posted express the views of the author of the message, not this Forum, or any entity associated
with this Forum. We are all for constructive criticism in regards to all subjects and in all sections of the forum. What we will not accept are personal
attacks and/or vendettas. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact Christel and/or the appointed Moderators immediately by PM, for a prompt response check who is on-line first.

1. Expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate are not allowed. This includes, abusive, profane or hateful language; epithets
or slurs; suggestions of physical damages; insults; text or illustrations; and inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature towards individuals or a group.

2. Content that is defamatory, threatening, or violating of the privacy rights of any third party or person is not allowed.

Pity you didn't think of or remember those rules when you made your original bigoted post.
I don't hate anybody not even you blu.
What makes you think I would care if you do or don't? I just take selfish bigots as I find them and treaty them with the contempt they deserve.
I am a catholic and I will say a prayer for you blu.
Rather than pray for me you might want to pray for your own soul, mine is just fine and doesn't need your prayers
Alpha1

#39 Post by Alpha1 »

For the record I don't hate homosexuals I don't hate anybody not even you blu. I am a catholic and I will say a prayer for you blu.

Blu

#40 Post by Blu »

Alpha1 wrote:For the record I don't hate homosexuals I don't hate anybody not even you blu. I am a catholic and I will say a prayer for you blu.

The man doth protest too much, methinks