Keep those Zombies at arms length

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
bobbob
Site Supporter Since 2016

Re: Keep those Zombies at arms length

#11 Post by bobbob »

Take a group of YTS trainees, some oxy-acetylene welding equipment, small sandwich bags a box of matches.
Fill bag with acetylene and tie a knot in the end.
Place bag on the floor and flick lit matches at it. :o That's loud.

Group of so called skilled workers, small amount of black powder, sheet of paper, tape, wires, battery.
Go under the desk, tape paper with a small amount of black powder between desk and paper. Run wires from black powder to convenient hiding place. Unsuspecting colleague sits down to have a cuppa, connect battery. Whoosh, cough cough, lots of laughing. ;)

Compressed air ball bearing cannon anyone :?: :?: :?:
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

Iodine crystals and ammonia is another one that generates huge amounts of fun for the kids on Xmas eve :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Chuck

#13 Post by Chuck »

All to complex, sadly doz you are right, life is not fun anymore.

Simple things, like magnesium ribbon from the school science labs and a box of matches.....

Rewiring the class record player :roll: so we did not have to do French that day, or even just taking out ALL the screws on the desk and chair of a teacher we did not like....well OK, I did not like.

Somehow life is more boring nowadays. Kids just haven't got the same fun..maybe just as well... :lol:
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Ovenpaa

#14 Post by Ovenpaa »

My son at the ripe old age of maybe 14 discovered you could ping the keys off the computer keyboard at skool, so he popped one, removed the spring and carried on.

SUSPENDED :o

I was horrified when I found out and even more worried about what my Mother would say, she just smiled, shrugged her shoulders and pointed out that both she and I had probably done worse, we just didn’t get caught! :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Scotsgun

#15 Post by Scotsgun »

Yeah, it's pathetic isn't it? Our generation was the last of the free.
Sandgroper

#16 Post by Sandgroper »

Chlorine and Brake fluid was a favourite when I was growing up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0491648008#
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Doz
Past Supporter

#17 Post by Doz »

Scotsgun wrote:Yeah, it's pathetic isn't it? Our generation was the last of the free.
I think so but then sometimes it makes me cringe when I think of what we did (and got away with!). My son also got suspended from school for some minor thing but when I was his age I got just three whacks of the cane for trying to gas the RE teacher with a mole smoke. They didn't even tell my parents, which was handy as my old man would've given me a bloody good hiding!
Chuck

#18 Post by Chuck »

Thing is all the OTT punishments for minor things are making kids SCARED! We are driving out their natural curiousity, willingness to take risks etc etc all because of H&S and power trips by nobodies.

No one wants to see stupid dangerous behaviour but suspension and what amounts to a criminal recored started at PRIMARY school. parents should pay more attanetion to what schools are doing because klids are being groomed to accept OTT punishment and restrictions on their freedom as the norm!

As for caning, a strange English custom best relegated to the history books, Apart for our Religion of Peace friends does any other countrey beat its school kids??? Those days were a godsend for kid hating sadists.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Ovenpaa

#19 Post by Ovenpaa »

Chuck wrote:As for caning, a strange English custom best relegated to the history books, Apart for our Religion of Peace friends does any other countrey beat its school kids??? Those days were a godsend for kid hating sadists.
My headmaster at junior school was a vindictive bastid, I can still remember him and some of the things he did to this day. A truly nasty piece of work that should never have been allowed to teach let alone hold a position of power and that is not an anti school thing either.
/d

Shed Journal
Scotsgun

#20 Post by Scotsgun »

Chuck wrote: Parents should pay more attanetion to what schools are doing because klids are being groomed to accept OTT punishment and restrictions on their freedom as the norm!

...... As for caning, a strange English custom best relegated to the history books, Apart for our Religion of Peace friends does any other countrey beat its school kids??? Those days were a godsend for kid hating sadists.
Bollox!!!

It's the fault of the lazy uninterested parents that we have such social problems with kids. Time and again the parents have no real idea of what their kids are like and will immediately attempt to call the teacher a liar and make ridiculous accusations without first even listening to the original complaint.....'oh no, my child is a lovely child and would never do that.' I'll agree that kids now have lost their sense of adventure but the things i discover on a daily basis are sickening.

What we have in this country is a proportion of parents who refuse to accept responsibility for their children and their actions. In doing so, it is easier for them to make excuses or just ignore their actions, to make ridiculous accusations and demands upon those who would challenge their lack of social responsibility. There are a huge amount of parents out there who actually believe that it is the schools and the educational system's responsibility to raise their kids. How many times have i heard, 'I know my rights!' from jokers who will demand everything yet expect to give nothing in return - that often includes working!

The result - a growing number of kids who can run riot without fear of punishment or any form of discipline at home. An educational system who are expected to deal with their ever increasing disruptions, violence and abusive behaviour yet are powerless to stop them. Those kids who are just trying to get by in life become targets for such scum and their life is made a misery.

Chuck - the kids of today may not make crossbows or set off pyrotechnics, but i would never have made old folks fearful, hurled verbal abuse at adults or deliberately destroyed other people's prooperty. Both my father and my mother would have 'leather'd my a r s e! ' I was no angel and when adults brought my bad behaviour to the attention to either parent, their first reaction was to accept their parental responsibility, make sure i was punished and that i made amends. Sadly this is an alien reaction to many parents, today.