Doom Boom

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
froggy
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

Doom Boom

#1 Post by froggy »

Doom Boom : US Families Prepare For 'Modern Day Apocalypse' - Thousands of families are hoarding food and weapons in anticipation of an impending catastrophe. "We're not talking about folks walking around wearing tin foil on their heads,; we're not talking about conspiracy theorists. I'm talking about professionals: doctors and lawyers and law enforcement and military. Normal, everyday people. They can't necessarily put their finger on it. But there's something about the uncertainty of our times. They know something isn't quite right." http://news.sky.com/story/1395842/us-fa ... apocalypse

Sounds like perfekt counter-balance program for the usual pile of steaming festive S**** currently daily on the telly ... O:-) Tuesday 23rd Dec at 9.30pm on Sky News .
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/
Christel
Site Admin

Re: Doom Boom

#2 Post by Christel »

Loosing weight would help in a survival situation, we all know if you can't outrun the zombies then you are doomed 5mith
froggy
Past Supporter

#3 Post by froggy »

If you are so fat you can't out-run a bog-standard zombie, eugenics tell us you don't deserve all the vital rumpy-pumpy required to re-populate the planet ...
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

It just strikes me as ironic that in the article there is a person pointing a gun towards an overweight person, perhaps this prepper approach is all about guns and food wtf
bigfathairybiker

#5 Post by bigfathairybiker »

I better chase up my variation and stock up with hammers.

Mark
ozone
Home club or Range: Thorpe Cloud

#6 Post by ozone »

froggy wrote:If you are so fat you can't out-run a bog-standard zombie, eugenics tell us you don't deserve all the vital rumpy-pumpy required to re-populate the planet ...

I don't need to out run the zombie, I only need to out run you lol

Lets just hope you don't train Usain Bolt :D

ozone

froggy
Past Supporter

#7 Post by froggy »

Bug-off Ozone. I saw that blonde with big ones first !!

O:-)
Chuck

#8 Post by Chuck »

Well good on them, better than living in denial. At least if there's a home invasion (probably due to them being on he programme) they MIGHT have a chance...She probably won't in the kitchen at that range if the attacker keeps coming though...Not a distance to be drawing to low ready at.

If the assailant comes in when there' s someone around then they mean business.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#9 Post by snayperskaya »

froggy wrote:If you are so fat you can't out-run a bog-standard zombie, eugenics tell us you don't deserve all the vital rumpy-pumpy required to re-populate the planet ...
your bog-standard zombie is the walking dead.........billions of insects and bacteria feed on dead flesh so how long would a bog-standard zombie "survive" before becoming nothing more than an inaminate pile of bones?.Besides the insects and bacteria throw in all the carrion-eating mammals, gun-wielding survivalists etc etc and I don't think they would last that long
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Jenks

#10 Post by Jenks »

Seems to me that he concerted effort of the west to degrade the economy of Russia with sanctions and with Saudi Arabia continuing to produce oil at the same rate, thus driving down its price. Puts the world in a very dangerous place . The situation is made far worse by our interference in Ukraine. Backing a wounded bear into a corner is a pretty dumb thing to do. Perhaps those people (Preppers) in the USA are on to something!

Jenks