UK Preppers

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Christel
Site Admin

UK Preppers

#1 Post by Christel »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34637377

He might want to turn that head torch off ;)
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

Re: UK Preppers

#2 Post by Les »

Stanford is hoping to take to water after sunset - under the cover of darkness - to practise what might happen if he needed to flee. He believes this would be the optimal time of day to make his escape, so as not to be seen by others who might wish to steal his resources.

He obviously has had no experience of pikeys then. 8-) kukkuk
Chuck

#3 Post by Chuck »

signfunnypost
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Nick Hulme
Home club or Range: RCRPSC

#4 Post by Nick Hulme »

I'd rather have a folding canoe than an inflatable if I was "prepping", I may be wrong but I can see a folding canoe having a longer service life.
Looking at the photos in that link has reminded me that I have a crossbow hanging in the garage roof, it's very accurate but after needing a mallet and chisel to get the points out of the pine board I used for test shots I hung it up and left it there, it's far too powerful to mess about with ;-)

- Nick