RBS Warning

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Explosive
Home club or Range: Saskatchewan

Re: RBS Warning

#31 Post by Explosive »

I agree too, 100 % !
Explosive
Home club or Range: Saskatchewan

#32 Post by Explosive »

Gazoo wrote: It is only a store of value if there is still an established civilisation that values it. When the world is collapsing round you, your gold and silver is only as valuable as someone is willing to give you for it. I'm very much of the belief that in such a situation, people won't be interested in something like a gold coin when eat it, wipe your backside with it, nor use it to kill something to eat.

Why would people give you stuff from thier dwindling vital supplies for a bit of metal that doesn't do anything?
:good: totally agree, hence the lead remark.... who was it wanting to make silver bullets recently ?? maybe thats what they were thinking !![/quote]

I agree too 100 % !
Chuck

#33 Post by Chuck »

25pdr
Discussed recently...

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24833&hilit=+bail

I don't have much ready cash but I have a couple or three friends who do have and they are quite worried.

Google "Bail In" It plainly states that when you give money to a Bank you become a shareholder and when Banks fail they are going to be treated like any other business.
So as "shareholers" do you get a dividend and invited to shareholder meetings then?? More to the point, when they do fiddle the books you will have a duty as shareholder to report them to the police....who will of course do sod all about it!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Rab

#34 Post by Rab »

Hey look! Silver, buy all the silver you can. Then melt it down and turn it all into bullets. The next SHTF scenario isn't going to be about money, war, oil or zombies.

WEREWOLVES! They are coming, you've been warned. Oh and maybe the odd vampire or two as well so better get some garlic and a drop or two of holy water.

Now then, were did I put me tinfoil hat 5mith
Rab

#35 Post by Rab »

Werewolf.jpg
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#36 Post by snayperskaya »

Silver bullets are no good......the cost of them put The Lone Ranger out of business and also cost him his marriage as his wife was fed up of living in a rundown shack while he was swanning around with posh bullets!!!. :p
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
TomH
Site Supporter Since 2017
Home club or Range: ORPC

#37 Post by TomH »

Rab wrote:Hey look! Silver, buy all the silver you can. Then melt it down and turn it all into bullets. The next SHTF scenario isn't going to be about money, war, oil or zombies.

WEREWOLVES! They are coming, you've been warned. Oh and maybe the odd vampire or two as well so better get some garlic and a drop or two of holy water.

Now then, were did I put me tinfoil hat 5mith
Nope, not Werewolves. Here's a clue:
Attachments
Jihawg Ammo.jpg
Jihawg Ammo.jpg (26.89 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
Chuck

#38 Post by Chuck »

You have to love these marketing people....

Subtle joke about the were-wimmin! :good: :good:
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Rab

#39 Post by Rab »

snayperskaya wrote:Silver bullets are no good......the cost of them put The Lone Ranger out of business and also cost him his marriage as his wife was fed up of living in a rundown shack while he was swanning around with posh bullets!!!. :p
Hey when it comes to the Werewolf apocalypse SWMBO isn't going to give a toss about bullets or living in a shack just as long as she's alive and stays that way. Buy silver now or flea powder and worming tablets later.

P.S. Glad you got rid of that snowman avtar, jeez it was bloody annoying.
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#40 Post by 25Pdr »

snayperskaya wrote:Silver bullets are no good......the cost of them put The Lone Ranger out of business and also cost him his marriage as his wife was fed up of living in a rundown shack while he was swanning around with posh bullets!!!. :p
Not True... Seems Tonto shagged his Wife. :o