Anyone know his guy?

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
J4mes
Home club or Range: Classified

Re: Anyone know his guy?

#11 Post by J4mes »

DaveB wrote:Prepping in and of itself is nothing to be derided. We do it at our house. In fact, the government runs TV adverts telling us to do so. But then we live in New Zealand where there are active volcanoes and massive fault lines!

In a land that can be decimated within minutes by forces of nature it's probably a very good idea.

In this land, where we occasionally get snow and we write strongly worded Facebook posts to show our disdain, it's certainly very waltish.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#12 Post by Pete »

Guys, guys, it's the DAILY MAIL, ffs................................

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Chuck

#13 Post by Chuck »

Hey, don't blame the Daily Fail Pete, they used to be a well respected newspaper - about 40 years ago..... lol lol ! They only ran the "story".. He's probably a mate of one of the cretins they use for journalists nowdays...

Wonder if he's had a visit from the local plods yet..................or if he's now hidden away in embarassment.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pete
Past Supporter

#14 Post by Pete »

Wow Chuck........."they only ran the story"???

Here's an example of how it actually works.......... http://www.medialens.org/index.php/aler ... rophe.html

Pete
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Pete
Past Supporter

#15 Post by Pete »

"the corporate media: their primary function is to project a severely distorted view of world events, one that embodies state and corporate priorities rooted in power and short-term profit at any cost."

This more or less sums it up.............

Pete