Lists

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
EagerNoSkill

Lists

#1 Post by EagerNoSkill »

I am working on some excel lists and will post them soon for members to download and adapt.
The lists will be roughly categorised and the primary rationale / use of each item listed - to allow you to assess relevance to your own circumstances.
I will enhance / add based on feedback!

I have a bias for my situtaion - but the principles / structure should allow us all to develop from it

I dont profess to know much - but preparing to some extent is better than starting butt naked.
My experience is african based - I am learning alot about Cold / Wet weather survival
We have several members here with "hard core" real experience that will add value.
Some great tips about preventaion / care would also be appreciatted.

Example will be foot care / blisters - how to prevent them - instead of just how to care for them.

The SAS / Marines etc have extensive punish training regimes that test man / equipment - lets learn!

TIM
European 2012 FTR Champion (November 2012 I had +- 112 very lucky shots in a row)
“F-Open shooters are compensating for something”
I make an awesome friend and even worse enemy.
Sandgroper
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Lists

#2 Post by Sandgroper »

Nice one! Look forward to having a read and hopefully contributing something useful! fingerscrossed
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.