new program Doomsday Preppers

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Primer

new program Doomsday Preppers

#1 Post by Primer »

12 episode series starts Wednesday night 10pm on national geographic channel

Should be worth a laugh
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
Burner

Re: new program Doomsday Preppers

#2 Post by Burner »

It is entertaining, Has been on here for about a year.
Some are pretty good and some are a real laugh.
Random Yank.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

Most of them are online as the series is a couple of years old. Every episode ends where some 'expert' pulls apart their prepping plans and the prepper point blankly refuses to acknowledge the points made, whether they're valid or not :lol: I hope i haven't spoilt it for you :squirrel:
DVC
Primer

#4 Post by Primer »

Blackstuff wrote:Most of them are online as the series is a couple of years old. Every episode ends where some 'expert' pulls apart their prepping plans and the prepper point blankly refuses to acknowledge the points made, whether they're valid or not :lol: I hope i haven't spoilt it for you :squirrel:
Sounds like a series version of Doomsdayers 2012 then, still should be entertaining.
Chuck

#5 Post by Chuck »

We're running courses for "preppers" now, or should I say those convinced that a life changing event will occur....

Topics include extra-urban tactical marksmanship of course, hunting, communications, survival and cooking in the wild.....sort of kill it cook it eat it - without the killing....well for now anyway..The cooking bit will be fun, must work on my outdoor recipes.....

We advise those expecting a nuclear attack to stay put and get flashfried rather than try to survive in a post atomic age.....those seeeking to bug out to the wilds are advised to move there already........if they can't get out in a normal traffic flow on a day to day basis how will they manage when the whole populace is moving.

me - I'd stay put and let everyone go ahead.........
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Scotsgun

#6 Post by Scotsgun »

Chuck wrote:We're running courses for "preppers" now.........
wtfwtf Who died and made you the expert? Been reading a few books chucky?

zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom zzzzom sign85 (Chucky) lol
Primer

#7 Post by Primer »

I must say I was a bit disappointed in the 1st episode, it was laughable with the group that lived in old shipping containers who decided to test the integrety of the containers against attack which was ok until they decided to use .22 rimfire rifles to test against gun fire, they were really happy as the bullets didn't penetrate, wtfwtf come on guys this is America I think they would be packing something a bit bigger than that
Chuck

#8 Post by Chuck »

Scotsgun, I said "WE" not I...................some of us know more than you think matey....AND there's a LOT of talented people over here who know all sorts of sh1t.........

Of course we could do with someone in the UK to run courses for us.............................. troutslapping
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Scotsgun

#9 Post by Scotsgun »

Chuck wrote:Scotsgun, I said "WE" not I...................some of us know more than you think matey....AND there's a LOT of talented people over here who know all sorts of sh1t.........
Aye you got that right enough.... a whole load of S.H.I.T !
Chuck wrote:Of course we could do with someone in the UK to run courses for us.............................. troutslapping
Yet another advert fo the armchair warriors...............elect Walt as king now!
Chuck

#10 Post by Chuck »

Aye, yer way ahead of the world there Scotsgun.......well your world anyway..... :l