Walking dead season 3

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Scotsgun

Re: Walking dead season 3

#21 Post by Scotsgun »

Ha ha, is that what the wife told you they were for. She warned me that you found them by the bedstand :55:
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#22 Post by 25Pdr »

Scotsgun wrote:Ha ha, is that what the wife told you they were for. She warned me that you found them by the bedstand :55:
Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#23 Post by TattooedGun »

*snigger*
honsu
Home club or Range: Wednesburey Marksmen

#24 Post by honsu »

Well I watched the last episode last night wont give any thing away just in case some one has not seen it but WOW the Governor gets dark in this one.

Role on season 4

:flag5: bangbang zzzzom zzzzom
Craig&Vicki
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#25 Post by Blackstuff »

I wasn't satisfied with the last episode at all, after all they've supposedly learned from being 'on the road' for years THAT was their effort to end the 'war'. troutslapping It was boarding on 80's-teen-slasher level of "there's no way you'd be that stupid" - ness :cool2:
DVC
Primer

#26 Post by Primer »

Just watched the last 2 episodes and I must say how flat the final episode was.
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
Blu

#27 Post by Blu »

Did anybody else notice the mistake right at the end of the last episode? Rick hands the blonde who got bit his gun so she can top herself. They are waiting outside for her to do it and when she does you hear the sound of an empty shell being ejected and hitting the floor. Problem was when he handed her the gun, he handed her his revolver.

Blu :twisted:
raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

#28 Post by raybrown53 »

Blu wrote:Did anybody else notice the mistake right at the end of the last episode? Rick hands the blonde who got bit his gun so she can top herself. They are waiting outside for her to do it and when she does you hear the sound of an empty shell being ejected and hitting the floor. Problem was when he handed her the gun, he handed her his revolver.

I said the same thing to my wife and she told me to stop being so picky its only a TV programme. Its like when I watched the 1st episode of Revolution and the kid shoots one of the bad guys with a crossbow and it knocks the bad guy flying about 8 feet. Seriously!!! Have TV producers never heard of Newtons laws of physics? arrrgghh its enough to make you mad...... and want to troutslapping them.
When in doubt C4
Blu

#29 Post by Blu »

Ray,
I said the same thing to my wife and she told me to stop being so picky its only a TV programme
Yeah my wife rolled her eyes and said "trust you to notice that".

Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#30 Post by Blackstuff »

Blu wrote:Ray,
I said the same thing to my wife and she told me to stop being so picky its only a TV programme
Yeah my wife rolled her eyes and said "trust you to notice that".

:lol: :lol:

I'm just as sad, i remember when i was watching The Matrix my level of disgust in the lobby shoot out when Neo is running along shooting 2 Skorpian machine pistols and there's a shot in slo-mo as he's running and the casings dropping around him are rifle casings instead of pistol! After pointing it out to my brother i believe the response was, "Are you being serious?!" :oops: troutslapping
DVC