Crossbow wanted.

Anything non shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

Crossbow wanted.

#1 Post by acormack »

Good morning everyone

I'm looking for a crossbow for my son, if any of you have one for sale please let me know and we'll take it from there. Willing to spend up to about the £300 mark but would consider above that.

Cheers
Alan
Hrun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: PRPC

Re: Crossbow wanted.

#2 Post by Hrun »

You could buy a probation period at a gun club and a rimfire rifle within that budget?

Why not look at new, none of my competition bows, and certainly not my plinking 150lb crossbow cost anywhere near that.
Thorney
Home club or Range: Silverstone Shooting Centre

#3 Post by Thorney »

Tae a look at xcalibur, we have these for the corporate events, 330fps, red dot scopes, great fun.
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

#4 Post by acormack »

Thanks for the advice guys, I was looking at Barnett crossbows and they are a little bit pricier than my budget but thought I would ask just in case anyone had one gathering dust.

I don't know enough about the other makes but do know Barnett crossbows from my youth, not that there will be anything wrong with the other makes nowadays. They are all probably made in China as we don't make anything in this country anymore :(

Cheers
Alan