Post "visit" wait.

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

Re: Post "visit" wait.

#11 Post by Les »

UnkySi wrote:Well I called them today, apparently my application has been granted, but they are awaiting some paperwork? I think this was special "delayed for unknown reason" but anybodies guess?
If they say it has been granted then all you can do is sit and wait impatiently for it to arrive. ;) :good:
UnkySi
Home club or Range: Oundle Pistol and Rifle Club

#12 Post by UnkySi »

lollol it dropped on the mat yesterday!! Sadly I've trapped a nerve in my back and couldn't bend down to pick it up....but that's another story...

aaarggh the part where it says ammunition allowance is blank (says ***no entries***) so I called the dept and they are reprinting urgently to have me pop in and swap over.......

As I say i have a bad back right now and can't even collect my gun!! grrrr ****
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#13 Post by 20series »

Well done at least you should be sorted, shame about the back, take pain killers and get yourself down the club cheers

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP