Form 201 question

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

X2001xr

Re: Form 201 question

#11 Post by X2001xr »

Well guys, thanks for the information, submitted the form and will see what will come back Essex says minimum of 6 months.
R
GeeRam
Home club or Range: PSC, Bisley

#12 Post by GeeRam »

BamBam wrote:Work address is always the employer's address, unless you're self employed.
Hmmmmnnnn........makes me wonder what I should put down when it comes to submitting my form in a few months time. I'm technically employed, as I work solo freelance through my Ltd Co., so there is a registered company address, but that's a technicality really, so not sure whether I put that address down or not....??
fra150l

#13 Post by fra150l »

My work address is my home address as I work for myself. Has never been questioned on 201 or 202.
X2001xr

#14 Post by X2001xr »

Well it has arrived.

timeline FYI

30/06/15 posted SGC application
01/01/16 became full member of HO Club
01/04/16 changed SCG application to Coterminous(FAC + SGC)
13/06/16 both arrived

now to look at the shopping list

once again thanks
R
BamBam

#15 Post by BamBam »

GeeRam wrote:
BamBam wrote:Work address is always the employer's address, unless you're self employed.
Hmmmmnnnn........makes me wonder what I should put down when it comes to submitting my form in a few months time. I'm technically employed, as I work solo freelance through my Ltd Co., so there is a registered company address, but that's a technicality really, so not sure whether I put that address down or not....??
If you work all over as a LTd Co then it's still home address for work, if you work for yourself but have physical premises then put that address down.
If you're self employed but work at the same company all the time that's really your client and not your employer.

My work is mobile and I included the address of my employer, even though they're in Scotland and I've not been there.