New member- Support required for SGC apllication

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

Re: New member- Support required for SGC apllication

#21 Post by Maggot »

Ovenpaa wrote:I would certainly say do not store primers or powder in a steel box however when it comes to shotgun cartridges my FEO usually nods at my box when he does a visual inspection and we move onto something else.
There is very little that is stored in terms of Mill ammunition that is not stored in steel boxes. Blank often comes in wooden packaging, but I expect the operational stuff is packed that way more to protect it than make is secure.

I remember dets coming in small plastic cases (I still have a couple) but I cant remember what they were stored in.
Edwardsi

#22 Post by Edwardsi »

And so it has arrived!
Almost 13 weeks from posting, but it finally dropped onto the door mat yesterday.
One question if anyone could help, there is no mention on the certificate of ammunition, I thought I read somewhere that the cert would show an amount that could be stored?
Anywsy, booked a session at a local club to try a few guns before buying.
Look forward to posting on the results

Ian
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#23 Post by Dellboy »

Edwardsi wrote:And so it has arrived!
Almost 13 weeks from posting, but it finally dropped onto the door mat yesterday.
One question if anyone could help, there is no mention on the certificate of ammunition, I thought I read somewhere that the cert would show an amount that could be stored?
Anywsy, booked a session at a local club to try a few guns before buying.
Look forward to posting on the results

Ian
Well done nows the time to enjoy it goodjob

as for ammo there is no mention of it on shotgun certificates but you have to show one to buy it .
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.