15 posts vs 30? cristel Dromia or relevant moderator.

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Re: 15 posts vs 30? cristel Dromia or relevant moderator.

#21 Post by safetyfirst »

My life is significantly happier and more fulfilling now I've had my GOM access removed.
Topdogpippin
Home club or Range: Frome and district pistol club Ltd.

#22 Post by Topdogpippin »

Thank you for the several PM's I have had by way of support and sympathy for my position. Also to WelshShooter for his mediatory observations. The fact remains that as the joke goes about 'Pedro the goat f****r' I make one mistake oh apart from the one where after 45 years of shooting I didn't role over when patronised about the most appropriate term to describe something. I had been advised of certain dispositions before joining the forum one of several fora (yes that is the correct plural) have had an informative and worthwhile participation. Like others I think I will limit to browsing despite several contribution and posts that are far more worthwhile than reciting to stanzas of Supercar Supercar of no illumination or relevance to the original question, clearly falls into the category of do as I say not......

Once again thanks to those that sent sidebars I am glad I am clearly not in a minority of one!
TRG22 .308 S&B5-25x56PMII
Enfield No4MkII .303
Steyr SSG69 7.62 Kahles ZF95 10x
SGC 5.56 Spmstr match barrel Nikon M223
CZ .223 Kevlar Nikon Mon Target
Rimfire Magic 10/22 ATI Tactical Leupold VX111
Rimfire Magic 10/22 Volquartson Bush AR223
DL.

#23 Post by DL. »

Complacency doesn't suit you. I'm glad you've realised you don't need the classifieds. Out from me, I'm using a handy function on the user control panel.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#24 Post by dromia »

Just for the record the OP had four posts removed from the for sale section over the course of three or four weeks so not "one" mistake as claimed.

Despite new members being asked to read and comply with the forum rules this individual did not do so after at least a month of membership.

This thread is now being locked as the OP's question has been answered and then some, the world and his wife no doubt knows about what the OP now thinks of the answer, he is welcome to that view although obviously we don't see it that way.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Christel
Site Admin

#25 Post by Christel »

I think it is ever so easy, at the top of the index page are words that explains access to the for sale section, the words are highlighted. READ THEM IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUM AND ADHERE. The rules are there to protect us all.

In response to a post that has been removed because it was personal (we do not accept personal posts, please read the forum rules) I think the most logical thing to do is to stay away from the forum if it is not to your liking.

Whatever is said on the various ranges/real world about F-B is fine by me and I am sure by most of the regular users.

Live and let live as they say. There are other UK (even foreign) shooting forums where one can hang out if one does not like F-B.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#26 Post by dromia »

It never ceases to amaze me about the odd (in both senses of the word) person who comes on here only to say how bad it is.

If you think it so bad on here why bother visiting in the first place only to find fault.

There is an internet name for people who do this, they are called Trolls.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/