FAC interview this Wed

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Rarms
Past Supporter

Re: FAC interview this Wed

#11 Post by Rarms »

phaedra1106 wrote: That is completely incorrect, you never write on your own ticket.......

Do not write anything on your FAC, I'd ring the licensing department and ask them to clarify this, if they insist get them to put it in writing, they won't.
Not in the context of this post, but 'never' write on your own ticket is not a factual statement.

I have added moderators to my own ticket before by writing them on myself, also possible to add shotguns to S1 as a FAC holder from your S2 ticker etc...
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#12 Post by phaedra1106 »

Yes, I realise it's not an absolute but with regards to reloading PC Plod is talking out of his rear orifice :D
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#13 Post by saddler »

Rarms wrote:
phaedra1106 wrote: That is completely incorrect, you never write on your own ticket.......

Do not write anything on your FAC, I'd ring the licensing department and ask them to clarify this, if they insist get them to put it in writing, they won't.
Not in the context of this post, but 'never' write on your own ticket is not a factual statement.

I have added moderators to my own ticket before by writing them on myself, also possible to add shotguns to S1 as a FAC holder from your S2 ticker etc...
Notification of acquisition or similar may have also sufficed here for the Sound mod. & shotgun change

Beside Jeff is VERY WRONG - if you don't write *on your own FAC its not legally valid green55

*sign it on receipt