Used Trijicon ACOG Prices

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

SeaMonkey

Used Trijicon ACOG Prices

#1 Post by SeaMonkey »

Hello gentleman,

Can any of you offer any advice on how much I should expect to pay to pick up a used ACOG TA31 (preferrably a chevron reticle.....or triangle).

I've been offered a TA31A for £500 and, although it is in very good condition, the serial number alludes to it being a very old unit (113***) and the tritium glow

has all but vanished.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: Used Trijicon ACOG Prices

#2 Post by shugie »

I paid a similar amount for a chevron one with not much glow left. If it's not a knock off, get it, they are really clear.
Careful now/that sort of thing
SeaMonkey

#3 Post by SeaMonkey »

Thanks for the advice shugie.

I saw in two previous posts on this forum where two members were selling TA31s, one with serial numbers in the 700000s and the other in late 600000s at £500 and £550. All of a sudden I felt I was maybe being foolish in paying the same for a unit from the 90s rather than a unit circa 2015.

It's a learning curve as usual.
X2001xr

#4 Post by X2001xr »

Have you seen the UK importer is having a clear out. I can see some on there for around £500-600 mark.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefin ... hwoodsport
R
SeaMonkey

#5 Post by SeaMonkey »

Yes, I have seen that Beechwood are selling some on eBay. I’ve made some enquiries about one that suits my needs and I’m considering it but again, the unit is very old and not warrantied (as you’d expect for the price).
It is an option, thanks for your help.