CSR rifles

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

Re: CSR rifles

#11 Post by Maggot »

breacher wrote:Yes - its certainly more challenging than it sounds on paper. Years later and I am still not happy with my kneeling, sitting and standing !
Does yer nut in dont it?

Got an Iron cross in the first Imperial and have hardly shot a 10 wash at 300 since, always a 9/1 or an 8/2.....I think I know why now though. Shot a belting 9/0/1 Bullet on sunday but why the hell did that last round go so badly?

I think there are a lot of positives, and sure we give each other hell but I think people are better these days as knowing when people mean it and are ripping the p***, which is usually the case clapclap

What you dont see often is people ribbing them that dont do so well as we all go there, the trick is to be less s*** more often :good: Of couse of you fall in a ditch full of filthy water, brass up the wrong target, or bring a rifle out with a trigger missing, "stand by stand by" :run: