My new CZ527 some questions

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

BooBoo
Home club or Range: Various

Re: My new CZ527 some questions

#11 Post by BooBoo »

Planning ahead... well the Sportsman GC had 24% off, so it made absolute sense to buy at that time...

I have shot Hornady training and both 69 and 77 smk through my 1 in 9... and they all shoot really well. The latter especially so and well sub moa as you might expect. Even the steel stuff is 1"

You only have to read the US forums to see how people rave about both calibers. To get less than 1" with Tula in the x39 is pretty amazing, as the same stuff in an AK is saucer material.

I'll try and upload a piccie in due course.
Alberto
Home club or Range: VPRC

Re: My new CZ527 some questions

#12 Post by Alberto »

Interesting that it shoots 77gr so well. I wasn’t expecting the sweet spot to be quite that high. I’ll have to get some heavier bullets to try.

You did well with the 24% off, the price went up a lot between my first looking and making the purchase.

Love to see a picture.
"I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know." - Marcus Tullius Cicero