Somerset FAC applications

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

Re: Somerset FAC applications

#21 Post by Gh0st »

GordonBennett wrote:
Pippin89 wrote:
GordonBennett wrote:My FAC has arrived so Somerset are currently taking 5 1/2 months for initial grants. It arrived 3 weeks later than I expected due, no doubt, to lockdown. I was concerned it was going to take much longer.
Great news. I have to say I am surprised you got it at all at the moment. What gun is first on the shopping list?

I’ve taken delivery of a good old 10/22! A club member was waiting to transfer ownership when my ticket arrived. It’s got a few mods and a decent scope and I’ve already tried it pre-lockdown.
Can’t wait to have another go!
Excellent! Make sure you come along to the Gallery training nights every other week! bangbang
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
Victory Glow
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley, Riflemans TSC, Chippenham Rifle & Pistol Club, LERA

Re: Somerset FAC applications

#22 Post by Victory Glow »

My last FAC variation (out of lockdown) took 3 months. Previous to that last year it took 4 days!

Sent from my boing Xs via "An application" app.
1951 Winchester Model 70 Heavy Barrel 30-06, 1943 Mk4 1* Savage 303, Marlin 1894 357, 1943 K98 7.92, Anschutz 1416, Browning SA22, .30 M1 Carbine straight pull, Benelli & Browning B25 Shotgun, Walther LGV Pro .177