What to expect from "the visit"

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

GeeRam
Home club or Range: PSC, Bisley

Re: What to expect from "the visit"

#21 Post by GeeRam »

Ovenpaa wrote:I do wonder how long it will be before we need a report for every 1:1 or addition.
Don't go there........

But, yes you can see it happening.

Coterminus is definately the way to go. Glad I applied for a coterminus SCG at the same time I applied for my FAC, years back even though I wasn't 100% I was going to get hooked on clay busting.

Even more so, now that I've moved and my new force like Lincs and many other now demands a med cert or no FAC/SGC. My new doc didn't even charge a fortune for it, at just £45 and I had it back within 2 weeks from emailing them the form, so was quite happy with that. Have heard from others of well over 100 quid charges, and my friend and his wife both have their FAC/SGC's renewal at the same time, and so it cost them nearly 250 quid for their two doc certs.