ACP shooting, coolham, sussex.

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
paulbradley
Home club or Range: RFD

ACP shooting, coolham, sussex.

#1 Post by paulbradley »

A very friendly father and son team. They have a range of centre fire, rim, shotgun and airguns. They also stock a few reloading and cleaning bits plus ammo and powders. They always have a couple of interesting bits from sword canes to spas 12s. Their service is superb and I thoroughly reccomend. Soon to be a vortex dealer apparently!
"The end of all etiquette is to so cultivate your mind that even when you are seated, not the roughest ruffian can dare make onset on your person" - The Ogasawara
markyw
Home club or Range: RMRPC, Reigate

Re: ACP shooting, coolham, sussex.

#2 Post by markyw »

Late reply I know, but I'm a newbie here. Came across ACP at Bisley this weekend while attending the Phoenix arms fair and wholeheartedly agree with the comments above. Will be visiting their premises as soon as I got a chance.

Mark
Charlie J

Re: ACP shooting, coolham, sussex.

#3 Post by Charlie J »

Went to ACP two weeks ago and found Graham ( I think I remember correctly ) very helpful , I would definitely use them again.