Brattonsound customer service

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Mikaveli
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Brattonsound customer service

#1 Post by Mikaveli »

I had an issue with the ammunition compartment lock on my Brattonsound Titan. I've had a few of their safes over the years and this is the first issue I've ever encountered.

Anyways, I rang them up looking for a replacement lock - I wasn't quite sure if it'd be covered under warranty or not. However, there was no fuss at all from them and they said they'd post one out regardless.

This was yesterday at about 5.00pm - new parts arrived this morning, completely FOC. Can't really ask for more - will definitely stick with them for any future purchases. goodjob
Pinguino
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: Brattonsound customer service

#2 Post by Pinguino »

+1 on that.

Similar problem on one of mine (but I'd had it more than 12 months) and they posted out a replacement lock and keys next day - no fuss no charge...

....quality customer servicve
mr smith
Home club or Range: Dundee Rifle and Pistol Club

#3 Post by mr smith »

Had the same problem with mine,quick phone call and they were delivered pretty quickly.Did read on another forum about there being a dodgy batch of locks.
poll007
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Deal & District

#4 Post by poll007 »

I've been unlucky in that I had issues with both my safes when I first bought them.

The first was a lock where the internals somehow came apart, literally phoned them up and all they asked was if it was locked or open, asd as it was open what my adress was.
New lock asked drives internals under 24 hrs.

On my other safe one of the flanges by the lock had been slightly deformed (causing the lock to catch asked drive end be difficult to open. Phoned up for some support asked drive end and they offered to send out some washers to help clear the problem.

Overall one of the best companies I've dealt with regarding customer service