Bradford Stalker ~

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
David Nimrod
Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts

Bradford Stalker ~

#1 Post by David Nimrod »

I've just fitted a Brattonsound extra tall 7 gun cabinet (to go with the shotgun safe, and the ammo safe, from way back when)...

Top marks to Bradford Stalker, who supplied it, and at a very good price too :good:

goodjob
Please Wake Up Before Our Humanity Is Lost Forever
dodgyrog
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: Bradford Stalker ~

#2 Post by dodgyrog »

The exception proves the rule
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#3 Post by saddler »

Used them regularly when I lived in the area.
Always provided a good service & the odd bargain...
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Seeing as David is in Nottingham I don't think he bought the cabinet in the shop, which is where some of the bad experiences come from :squirrel:

Going to Bradford Stalker, until recently, was like visiting a schizophrenic relative and you didn't know whether you'd be welcomed in like their best friend or entirely ignored wtf However since Scott has more or less taken over running the shop its a much more predictable experience lol

They do often have good deals on and offer the best volume discount on shotgun cartridges I've seen :good:
DVC
David Nimrod
Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts

#5 Post by David Nimrod »

Blackstuff wrote:
However since Scott has more or less taken over running the shop its a much more predictable experience
Yes, it was Scott that I was dealing with... and solely on the phone lol :good:
Please Wake Up Before Our Humanity Is Lost Forever