Vortex Importer

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Sim G
Past Supporter

Vortex Importer

#1 Post by Sim G »

Does anyone know who imports Vortex to the UK? Is there one importer? Several retailers have told me that they import directly and several others won't touch scopes as they only retail binos and spotting glass. I've sent an email to Vortex but got no reply, so just sent another.

VIP warranty.......? :squirrel: 8-)
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Send it

Re: Vortex Importer

#2 Post by Send it »

Country Sports Wholesale (CSW) are now the official UK distributor to the trade for Vortex.

Good guys and a better flow of product coming into the UK now.
tackb

#3 Post by tackb »

I'd have one now if I could have got hold of one , brought a nightforce instead
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Bentley Parsons
Shooting Sports Phone: 07702874527
Mobile: +44 07702 874527
Email: bparsons at vortexoptics.com
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
majordisorder

#5 Post by majordisorder »

Black Rifle import direct from Vortex as we do so much volume, I believe Optics Warehouse do too. CSW distribute to the rest of the UK. If you're not getting any joy on the ViP warranty drop me a line and I'll sort it for you.
Black Rifle - Firearms, Ammunition, Vortex Optics, MDT Chassis, AR-15 accessories and "go-faster" bits for your Smith and GSG 1911
Sim G
Past Supporter

#6 Post by Sim G »

majordisorder wrote:Black Rifle import direct from Vortex as we do so much volume, I believe Optics Warehouse do too. CSW distribute to the rest of the UK. If you're not getting any joy on the ViP warranty drop me a line and I'll sort it for you.

Outstanding! Thanks, bud! goodjob

Many thanks to the others that replied.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sim G
Past Supporter

#7 Post by Sim G »

Just called Chris at Country Sports Wholesale and a more helpful man you'd be hard pushed to find!

Straightaway onto the issue. I'll let you know the outcome, but initially it's looking good.