New barrel on Ar15

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
leeroy7031
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: New barrel on Ar15

#11 Post by leeroy7031 »

Rburro2 wrote:Whats a fair price for this I have recently heard of someone being charged £950.00 to rebarrel an AR15. Not sure of the cost of a profilled blank from sassen engineering but that seems an awful lot of money. Anyone had one done recently at a better price
There are some cheap options to give you some idea (not sure if this comes pre ported) ... teanews

https://www.brownells.co.uk/AR-15-BARRE ... -100024394
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"