Rimfire Magic/SYSS

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Rimfire Magic/SYSS

#1 Post by Blackstuff »

Had my first dealings with them last week. Ordered a trigger over the phone at 2:45pm on Friday and had it in my hand at 9:45am on Saturday, amazing!
DVC
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: Rimfire Magic/SYSS

#2 Post by saddler »

First dealings?

I know people that drive down from Edinburgh to visit the SYSS shop on a regular basis.
You need to get out more!!
Pesty
Home club or Range: The Balby Rifle and Revolver Club

#3 Post by Pesty »

Great shop. Very friendly people.
smoothly
Home club or Range: yorkshire shooting centre mirfield

#4 Post by smoothly »

Ive dealt with roger and sheila for years top couple granted not always the cheapest but they try with everything they do,years ago when i first started out and applied for my first rimmy i went to see rodger "have you got your license" he asked "no but ive applied" i said and there was no come back when you have it lad,he took the time to show me everything and even took a deposit on a ruger 10/22 with a auto bolt release and extended mag release within 3 weeks i was back to get my first fac rimmy top man spent a lot of money on the hobby since but enjoyed every penny.
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#5 Post by Geek »

Pesty wrote:Great shop. Very friendly people.

I agree
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S