Uttings

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Uttings

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Ordered a scope Thursday afternoon it arrived 09:30 Saturday morning. Great service.
bnz41
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Uttings

#2 Post by bnz41 »

+1 always had great service from them.... goodjob
Dahonis

#3 Post by Dahonis »

I've always found them really good, they often have specials on as well!
Chapuis

#4 Post by Chapuis »

They deliver quick but I can't say the same about their service if something is faulty.
Let's just say that I won't be using them again at any time before hell freezes over.
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Chapuis wrote:They deliver quick but I can't say the same about their service if something is faulty.
Let's just say that I won't be using them again at any time before hell freezes over.
Oh dear lets hope nothing goes wrong with it then. It does come with a lifetime manufactures warranty.
Chapuis

#6 Post by Chapuis »

Alpha1 wrote:
Chapuis wrote:They deliver quick but I can't say the same about their service if something is faulty.
Oh dear lets hope nothing goes wrong with it then. It does come with a lifetime manufactures warranty.
It wouldn't happen to be a Leupold scope would it? That's what it was in my case.
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

Its a Vortex.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#8 Post by Ovenpaa »

Vortex are guaranteed for life regardless of where they came from.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Matt101
Home club or Range: Kingsbury

#9 Post by Matt101 »

I have used Uttings for my PCP stuff and have always been 1st class to deal with
daman
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: HRPC, NRA, BASC, BDS, Larbert, UKPSA

#10 Post by daman »

Had an issue recently with an order from Uttings. Have to say the quality of the after-sales service was excellent. Part of the order refunded and the rest replaced. Top class communication all the way. I'd be happy to recommend them to anyone!