Donaldson guns Milton Keynes

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Pux
Home club or Range: Awaiting to join a club

Donaldson guns Milton Keynes

#1 Post by Pux »

Would just like to say what a brilliant RFD this is, really well priced on the items I wanted from them. Great stock of kit to. If you are also into straight pull AR type rifles he has a great selection. Colin is a lovely bloke with a great knowledge, his enthusiasm shines through when talking about his products.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Donaldson guns Milton Keynes

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Has Colin sold that .50BMG Accuracy International yet? More to the point, is pink punters still opposite? lol
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#3 Post by Plumose »

I picked up my 2nd and 3rd rifles from there, lovely shop and helpful staff
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#4 Post by kennyc »

wish they were a lot closer to me, picked up my FAC airarms from them, mind you, thinking about it, I would spend too much money wallhead
Pux

#5 Post by Pux »

Ovenpea-he didn’t bring that out to show me. But pretty much all the AR he had he was showing off including his personal collection. I will be getting my next rifle from him, hopefully a .308 or .338 if I’m lucky to be allowed one in the future.
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#6 Post by kennyc »

Pux wrote:Ovenpea-he didn’t bring that out to show me. But pretty much all the AR he had he was showing off including his personal collection. I will be getting my next rifle from him, hopefully a .308 or .338 if I’m lucky to be allowed one in the future.
.338 may be a problem at Bisley as to the best of my knowledge all .338s are banned (no specific cartridge mentioned just .338 )
if you want a longer range target rifle then one of the 6.5's, they have longer legs than .308, although personally I cant be bothered to change from .308 for the amount of shooting over 600 yrds that I do, besides 7.5 Swiss is much more fun at 1000 yrds (as long as my eyes hold out :p )
Pux

#7 Post by Pux »

kennyc wrote:
Pux wrote:Ovenpea-he didn’t bring that out to show me. But pretty much all the AR he had he was showing off including his personal collection. I will be getting my next rifle from him, hopefully a .308 or .338 if I’m lucky to be allowed one in the future.
.338 may be a problem at Bisley as to the best of my knowledge all .338s are banned (no specific cartridge mentioned just .338 )
if you want a longer range target rifle then one of the 6.5's, they have longer legs than .308, although personally I cant be bothered to change from .308 for the amount of shooting over 600 yrds that I do, besides 7.5 Swiss is much more fun at 1000 yrds (as long as my eyes hold out :p )
Thanks for the above Ken, that makes sense why at work we always get shoved to STANTA for .338 even though bisley is closer. Will probably stick with .308 or 6.5 then. I’ve always listed after a AI