AR15.co.uk

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

AR15.co.uk

#1 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

Had a great experience with AR15.co.uk aka Matnall who is the resident gun plumber and also a member on this forum. He has helped me out with my Sabre Defence M4 carbine when it needed some work doing in the past. More recently, I managed to strip the bolt that holds the charging handle on last time I used it. Despite being in totally different parts of the country he sorted me out again really quickly. A nicer guy you will not meet and a credit to the gun trade.

thankssign :flag13:
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.
Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

Re: AR15.co.uk

#2 Post by Mattnall »

Thank you very much, a pleasure again as always.

I'll have to add you to my sig line below - oh wait :good:
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.