Retractable stock for GSG MP5

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Ben Denise

Retractable stock for GSG MP5

#1 Post by Ben Denise »

Hi guys,

A new member at my club has the GSG MP5 clone and is looking for a retractable stock for it. He's not too computer savvy so I said I would post on here and see if anyone new where he could get one? Apparently everywhere he's tried is out of stock.

Cheers. :)
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

Re: Retractable stock for GSG MP5

#2 Post by Dark Skies »

Ben Denise wrote:Hi guys,

A new member at my club has the GSG MP5 clone and is looking for a retractable stock for it. He's not too computer savvy so I said I would post on here and see if anyone new where he could get one? Apparently everywhere he's tried is out of stock.

Cheers. :)
I had one on mine - one of the oft recommended ones (manufacturer's name escapes me now). It was really fragile despite being made of metal and broke within a month. I'd avoid the bother if I was him. I do recall that I got it from an American online outlet that specialized in a lot of HK-alike and genuine bits that you could swap for the GSG stuff. Mine was one of the early pre-legal action versions though - things may have changed some.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Ben Denise

#3 Post by Ben Denise »

Cheers for that. I did say to him that I wondered how durable it would be, but he didn't seem concerned.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Most airsoft stocks fit the GSG MP5 alikes, some require some minor alteration. I found the Classic Army one less wobbly than the GSG factory version! Its still pretty wobbly though.

The best stock I found for it though was the UMP B&T style folding stock stock. Its more rigid that the factory fixed stock, looks way cooler and gives you a more compact gun than even the normal style :good:
DVC
Ben Denise

#5 Post by Ben Denise »

Thanks for that, I will pass on the info. :)
Adamdavi3s
Home club or Range: Tamar Rangers

#6 Post by Adamdavi3s »

Bit late to the party on this one but I've got a sliding stock on mine but want a full stock
Ben Denise

#7 Post by Ben Denise »

I've not been to the club recently but will ask the chap next time I see him.