BASC Survey Bank Account

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Christel
Site Admin

BASC Survey Bank Account

#1 Post by Christel »

https://www.research.net/r/?sm=1tRjNDW8 ... Oe4w_3D_3D

A bit pointless as the survey is about problems with getting a bank account as an RFD, club etc within the shooting world.
First question...when did you open an account?

wtf
capper

Re: BASC Survey Bank Account

#2 Post by capper »

Banks & card machine suppliers just don’t want our Rfd business, it was difficult to find a card machine supplier but I’ve used Worldpay for year now.
Graham M

#3 Post by Graham M »

Three or four years ago Barclays had an offer where you could have a picture of your favourite thing copied onto the front of your bank card. My son had his photo of himself dressed as Slash from Guns& Roses put on the front of his card, so I thought I would have my Remington 1858 put on mine. They sent my request back saying that they couldn't put anything to do with guns on any cards.

This was my own card and they were telling me that I couldn't have a picture of my own choice put on it. ****
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

From experience, Barclays and bank accounts for RFDs, it is all down to who you know. Which is also the case for TSB. I find it all very tasteless.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#5 Post by Dellboy »

Christel wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:54 am From experience, Barclays and bank accounts for RFDs, it is all down to who you know. Which is also the case for TSB. I find it all very tasteless.

Barclays turned me down but the GTA recomend them strange .......
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

GTA....recommended me TSB ;-)