F4i forum

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

F4i forum

#1 Post by Mattnall »

What's up with the Four Island's web site?

I cannot get anything on the browser from either the forum or the club pages except a blank browser window.
Happens on more than one computer and my phone.

Anyone else getting the same issue?
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: F4i forum

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Apparently they are having server issues however they will be back on line within the next 24 hours.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Primer

#3 Post by Primer »

Mattnall wrote:What's up with the Four Island's web site?

I cannot get anything on the browser from either the forum or the club pages except a blank browser window.
Happens on more than one computer and my phone.

Anyone else getting the same issue?
Yeah same here, not been able to get on since wednesday
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers
techguy

#4 Post by techguy »

I'm glad it was communicated via their Facebook page :-/
4Islander
Home club or Range: WNSC

#5 Post by 4Islander »

techguy wrote:I'm glad it was communicated via their Facebook page :-/
Adam

I have been in Italy with poor internet access & got it up on the facebook page as soon as I could.

Our Admin guy has also had a busy week & could not do much while out on the road, its back up again now, we are sorry for the inconvenience & any loss of trade it may have cost you.

4I
techguy

#6 Post by techguy »

I wasn't concerned about that mate, I was more concerned about none of the members knowing what was going on and thinking the site had just disappeared.

F4i needs more site and facebook page admins so you don't have any single points of failure so you are covered for things like holidays, work, etc etc..
4Islander
Home club or Range: WNSC

#7 Post by 4Islander »

techguy wrote: F4i needs more site and facebook page admins so you don't have any single points of failure so you are covered for things like holidays, work, etc etc..
You won't get any arguments from me on that score mate, many hands make light work..... :)

See you soon hopefully.

4I
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

#8 Post by Les »

It's all OK now. Thanks to the OP for the name - that's another forum I can haunt and glean info from! ;) :lol: