NSRA

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Robin128

NSRA

#1 Post by Robin128 »

The NSRA is the national governing body for all Small-bore Rifle and Pistol Target Shooting in the United Kingdom, including Airgun and Match Crossbow Shooting.

We are based at The Lord Roberts Centre, within the grounds of the National Shooting Centre, Bisley, Surrey.

http://www.nsra.co.uk/
dodgyrog
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: NSRA

#2 Post by dodgyrog »

Thank you for that. Why not tell us all what the NSRA does for the small bore shooter.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#3 Post by 20series »

Robin128 wrote:The NSRA is the national governing body for all Small-bore Rifle and Pistol Target Shooting in the United Kingdom, including Airgun and Match Crossbow Shooting.

We are based at The Lord Roberts Centre, within the grounds of the National Shooting Centre, Bisley, Surrey.

http://www.nsra.co.uk/
bugger I was going to do that this morning,

If any one needs help or advice about the NSRA or Small-bore shooting I can probably help.

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#4 Post by channel12 »

I buy my SK Match from the shop when I come down to Bisley to shoot CSR. Also bought my Unique T66 s/h from there.
Ballistol

#5 Post by Ballistol »

So can you answer Dodgyrog's question please?
Mail2pete

#6 Post by Mail2pete »

dodgyrog wrote:Thank you for that. Why not tell us all what the NSRA does for the small bore shooter.
About the same as the NRA in my opinion.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#7 Post by 20series »

Dodgyrog will have a better idea of whats going on nowadays, as I believe he is his Counties rep to the Shooting Council

I stood down as Lincolnshire county rep last year when I left the County and packed in small-bore

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Hunter87

#8 Post by Hunter87 »

The old fat manager at the front desk is a bit of a dragon her customer service skills are non existent I would have expected better after all I'm a paying customer
karen

#9 Post by karen »

signfunnypost

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I worked in that hellhole for 18 months - there are some really lovely people working there. That one is not one of them!
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#10 Post by saddler »

karen wrote:signfunnypost

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I worked in that hellhole for 18 months - there are some really lovely people working there. That one is not one of them!
Quite a few vacancies there on-line if you fancy having another bite of the apple...