Regional training courses

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Regional training courses

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

I received this email from Guy the NRA Northern representative. A lot of work went into setting up regular NRA training courses in the North East of England there is a danger the NRA will pull out because people/Clubs are not taking advantage of the training. Its easy to book a course just go to the NRA web site and book.

Dear all
Just a reminder that there are currently some courses availability up here in the North. Numbers are low , and we are in danger of having the courses cancelled, so if you are thinking about attending, pls book asap. Details are on the NRA training website.
North East RSO courses (29-30 January / 19-20 March)
Cheers
Guy
Guy Trembath | NRA General Council - Northern Regional Member
Alpha1

Re: Regional training courses

#2 Post by Alpha1 »

I am guessing these regional courses are going to be dropped by the NRA due to lack of interest.
Alpha1

Re: Regional training courses

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

How wrong I was the courses are proving to be a huge success.
Some more dates have been added you can book a course on the NRA web site.

Please see below a list of dates that we have coming up for RSO and RCO courses at Tees Valley Target sports in Middlesbrough.

RSO 1 - 17-18/09/2022
RSO 2 - 22-23/10/2022

RCO 1 - 12/11/2022
RCO 2 - 26/11/2022

Bookings are now open for these courses on the online booking system here: https://online.nra.org.uk/search?q=north+east