CSR at Altcar

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
ChrisB
Home club or Range: URC

CSR at Altcar

#1 Post by ChrisB »

Anyone going? I understand that this needs some support...

NRA Training Course and Competition at Altcar Ranges - Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 May 2016

The NRA is running a CIVILIAN SERVICE RIFLE MARKSMANSHIP SKILLS COURSE at Altcar Ranges on Saturday 14 May, aimed at improving the shooting skills of owners of various CSR-type rifles. This one day course will involve both classroom and practical range work and is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and expert coaching from national level shooters and instructors. The course fee is £55 for the day, and this fee is discounted by 40% for Under 25s.

Click here to download the Marksmanship Skills Course booking form. Bookings close 1200 hrs, Tue 10 May.

On the morning of Sunday 15 May, we will be running a CSR COMPETITION. This is available to any shooter with a suitable rifle who wants to gain more knowledge, cement the skills gained from the Marksmanship Skills Course, or simply to enjoy a day out with fellow shooters.

The Short Range Match will be shot in four classes from distances of 100-300 yards. NRA medals will be awarded in each class with prize giving taking place on the range at 1300 hrs.
Paper Assassin
ChrisB

Re: CSR at Altcar

#2 Post by ChrisB »

URC are sending 8...
Paper Assassin
RDC

#3 Post by RDC »

I'm hoping to go if there are any places left by the time I can book a place. Some of my club have already got forms in for it as far as I am aware.
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#4 Post by Maggot »

Good luck with it Chris, hope it goes well mate :good:
Rburro2
Home club or Range: Uttoxeter rifle club

#5 Post by Rburro2 »

Yes hat off to Chris b for pushing it at the club. Both of us will be there to support our members and hopefully you will see some of them at Bisley very soon
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#6 Post by Maggot »

Rburro2 wrote:Yes hat off to Chris b for pushing it at the club. Both of us will be there to support our members and hopefully you will see some of them at Bisley very soon
Good news Rob, the more the merrier as long as they make my scores look better than worse!! lol

I hope to be back for the Gimperial.

Take care

M
ChrisB

#7 Post by ChrisB »

Cheers Chris. Will be good to see you back.

Rob, three teams next year? lol.
Paper Assassin
ChrisB

#8 Post by ChrisB »

Booked!
Paper Assassin