Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16764
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
Especially interesting is page 13:
No Butt Zero weekends April – September (exc NRA events) Requests will be considered on a case per case basis
Cheylesmore Bay A no longer bookable for club use. Bay B still available
Muzzle Brakes and Sporting Stances – 50% premium charge
Additional charge if falling across ranges, i.e. 200x Short Siberia to 300x on Century
Range office will be dictating distances - whole range may have to fall in line with competitions
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
- George Orwell, 1984
Everything I copy and paste can be found in the real world by using Google.
- Site Supporter Since 2015
- Posts: 24433
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 pm
- Location: Lincolnshire Wolds
Huh? CSR immediately springs to mind reading this. I assume anything other than prone attracts a premium, also as brakes are being targeted does this mean people shooting with a sound moderator get a 50% discount?Muzzle Brakes and Sporting Stances – 50% premium charge
Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19145
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm
- Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club
- Location: Reading
With regards to muzzle brakes, we have now put in place that during the busy periods on weekends there will be a 50% premium charge.
This is due to the fact we have to close off the adjacent lane and could have sold this to another member.
If the range is fairly empty and we can allocate the space without having to decline other bookings then there will be no additional charge.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests