NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

#1 Post by HeatherW762 »

AGM 2012 Agenda

The Annual General Meeting will take place in the NRA Pavilion at the National Shooting Centre, Bisley on Saturday 30th June 2012 at 8.30pm

To download the Agenda, please follow the link from our website - http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/conten ... RA&id=1122

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)
dodgyrog
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: NRA AGM 2012 Agenda

#2 Post by dodgyrog »

I'd be amazed if anyone from my neck of the woods attends. I wonder if our area rep will attend?
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

I would love to attend it was a difficult decision travel down south four and a half hours in a car minimum.
Over night stay. Drive back the next day.

Or two and a half hours on a plane to Palma airport. Dificult one this Hmm. Sorry I will be in a bar in Majorca.

I am sure the Northern rep will have passed all the details to our club Secretaries by the time I get back.
karen

#4 Post by karen »

dodgyrog wrote:I'd be amazed if anyone from my neck of the woods attends. I wonder if our area rep will attend?
Well shall I ask him as I am currently in a hotel with him? :cheers:

Actually I know the answer as he can't go next Saturday BUT he has been working harder than anyone to get the date changed to a date during the Imperial where more people from further away can attend.

Will ask him about the forum later tonight when they get back from the range

Love

Karen
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#5 Post by dromia »

Held at the Imperial when more TR shooters can attend.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
dodgyrog
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#6 Post by dodgyrog »

I suggested to Guy that the Phoenix would be better but the numbers are against it. There are more shooters at the Imperial, it seems.
My opinion would be to go with the Phoenix, in order to attract a broader spectrum of shooters. I can't see it happening though.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
karen

#7 Post by karen »

dromia wrote:Held at the Imperial when more TR shooters can attend.
Yeah of course we'll ban any gallery rifle and pistol, F class, sporting, McQueen, Match Rifle clay or any other shooters even though the Imperial caters for them all? :cool2:

The AGM used to be held in London in March - it was changed to Bisley to allow more members to attend - it was changed to June to allow more members to attend - this year some of us have made a HUGE fuss to have it held at a weekend when more members can attend - now some are trying to get it moved to the Imperial so that more members can attend.

If you are a member and you can't go and you want an issue raised just ask your Regional or Discipline rep or another member of General Council or just a mate who is going. If you are not a member you can't go to the AGM but there is no reason you can't do the same thing.

Also if you are a member and you can't go and you want an issue raised you can write to the Acting Sec Gen or the Chairman and then it will be brought up for discussion.

One day it'll be beamed live to everyone's computers with buttons to vote (press the red button for yes, blue button for no and yellow button for a punch up between the last two speakers) but until then this is what we have got!

karen
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#8 Post by dromia »

I am probably missing something but that weekend I see that there is an F class league and a British Commonwealth RC meeting, not such a selection of disciplines there to attend as you suggest.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

karen

#9 Post by karen »

dromia wrote:I am probably missing something but that weekend I see that there is an F class league and a British Commonwealth RC meeting, not such a selection of disciplines there to attend as you suggest.
Er because your previous post was about holding it at the Imperial?
dromia
Site Admin

#10 Post by dromia »

Yes and that is all the activity that is on at the Imperial at the weekend of the AGM.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!