NRA News 24th July 2012

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

NRA News 24th July 2012

#1 Post by HeatherW762 »

Imperial Meeting 2012

The photos of Queen's Final day and prize giving are available to view and order direct from Penny Rowland's website, link below.

http://www.pr-photography.com/main/view_photos.php

NLRC TR and F Class Championship Meeting

The North London Rifle Club Target Rifle and F Class Championship Meeting will be on 1st and 2nd September 2012 at Bisley. Details and entry forms can be downloaded by following the link below:

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calend ... RA&id=3132

PSUK - Long Range FB Open Championships

The Police Sport UK Long Range Full Bore Rifle Open Championships will be held at Bisley on 11th & 12th September 2012. For information and entry form please follow this link:
http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calend ... RA&id=3133

NRA Channel Islands tour, May 2013 - applications now open

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?

The NRA Team to the Channel Islands is intended as a short but competitive tour for those strong ability in TR shooting both individually and at club/county team level and who want to consolidate and improve their shooting. Talented coaches at the same level are also encouraged to apply.

The team is selected based on ability and potential rather than just experience.
If you are interested in taking a step up to the next level and meet the criteria above then why not apply?
Tour dates are provisionally the 21st to the 28th May 2013, with some commitment being required for training days prior to this, one in October 2012 and one in March 2013. Fundraising activities will also require some input.

I am delighted to announce that David Armstrong has accepted the appointment of vice captain. David has a plethora of Great Britain and England caps to his name, including multiple Palma wins and is looking forward to passing on his experience to others.

To register your interest email nraci2013@whicher.co.uk and we will send out an application form. The closing date for applications is the 19th August.

Regards
Martin Whicher (aka Archie)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)
karen

Re: NRA News 24th July 2012

#2 Post by karen »

At a tenner per 8x6 photo plus P&P are the NRA making any money out of the photography?

If so great - if not why not?

Love

Karen
Strangely Brown
Home club or Range: NRA

#3 Post by Strangely Brown »

karen wrote:At a tenner per 8x6 photo plus P&P are the NRA making any money out of the photography?

If so great - if not why not?

Love

Karen
I do hope that's not a lost opportunity?!? any????
Mick
karen

#4 Post by karen »

Strangely Brown wrote:
I do hope that's not a lost opportunity?!? any????
Me too but seems to be no reply from the lovely Heather (who may of course not know the answer)

Heather - any clue or should I ask "The Management"?

Love

Karen
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

#5 Post by HeatherW762 »

No idea I'm afraid, 'ask management' is the only answer I have.

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)