NRA Young Marksmans Day

A section for news and announcements only.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

NRA Young Marksmans Day

#1 Post by HeatherW762 »

1st December 2012 at the National Shooting Centre Bisley

Are you a shooter with children who you would love to have a go at the sport you are passionate about?

The NRA is hosting a morning of shooting for young marksmen to introduce them to shooting through air rifle and pistols and is open to those aged 11 to 16 (must be accompanied by an adult).

There will be one on one coaching from experienced international shooters helping your child learn the basic principles of marksmanship while having fun with peers and even a little competition at the end of the session.

The shooting session will run from 9am to 12.30pm and will cost £25 per child.

There are 20* places available on this inaugural event aimed at 11-16s.

For more information and to book a place email Emma Nuttall at youngmarksman100@gmail.com

*Places are on a first come first served basis

The NRA young marksman’s club will be run throughout 2013 on a Saturday morning to attract the next generation of shooters to the sport. We are looking for enthusiastic coaches to be employed on a part time casual basis working with children aged 11 to 16. Experience essential, CRB ideal but can be provided by NRA. We are also looking for applicants who do not necessarily have experience coaching but have excellent experience working with children of secondary school age. These will both be for casual work on Saturdays.

For a job description and expression of interest please email Emma Nuttall at youngmarksman100@gmail.com
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)
Gaz
Home club or Range: Bisley (usually)

Re: NRA Young Marksmans Day

#2 Post by Gaz »

Now this is one of the best ideas I've seen all year. clapclap
I write words for money - but not here. If you think my words here are written to the same standard as my words for money elsewhere, you're wrong. Have a nice day.

See also www.ukshootingnews.wordpress.com for my take on gun law and target shooting news.
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

Re: NRA Young Marksmans Day

#3 Post by HeatherW762 »

And well over subscribed already! :shakeshout: :shakeshout:

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)