Shooting Shed Ruger Precision rifle Bag Rider.

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Shooting Shed Ruger Precision rifle Bag Rider.

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

I spent some time fitting my new bag rider to my Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmoor rifle to night while she watched the soaps on telly.
It took me about 20 minutes and that was deliberately taking my time over it. It fits perfectly. Its really nice and very shiny. I set the rifle up on a bi-pod with a rear bag. I am one happy bunny. I can not wait to get it on the range and have a play. (I should of taken a picture. May be later.)
I must admit I don,t normally use a back bag most of my rifles are milsurps so this is a new one to me. Looking forward to having a go.
Geek
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Shooting Shed Ruger Precision rifle Bag Rider.

#2 Post by Geek »

They are very well made, I have a Shooting Shed bag rider on my AI AT and Ruger PR (which my son shoots). In fact the Shooting Shed used my RPR as the template to make the rider.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

We did indeed thank you Geek and thank you both for your comments :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Alpha1

#4 Post by Alpha1 »

I am finally going to get to shoot it. I have a range on the 5th. In fact, I have two booked on the same day so I am spoilt for choice one of them is 300yards so I will probably go there in the morning then shoot off to the other venue for the afternoon. The afternoon one is Black Beck but I think that's only 100 yards. I can not remember its years since the last time I was there. They are very close to each other so not a lot of traveling involved all though it will take me over an hour from home to get to the range complex. But not too bad I suppose.
redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

#5 Post by redcat »

Black Beck is indeed only 100 yards.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
Alpha1

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

Can anyone recomend a back bag for use with a bag rider. The one I have is to low. I dont like Black Beck range I wont be booking it again. I got soaked into the bargain it peed down. It was good to get out again but I have had better days.