SIBERIAN WEATHER ALERT

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Christel
Site Admin

SIBERIAN WEATHER ALERT

#1 Post by Christel »

Rather unusual weather pattern has hit our shores and now I realise what living in Binbrook is like when a lot of snow comes down.

Binbrook is in a very idyllic location at the top of the Lincolnshire Wolds, that also mean hills...

Basically we have been more or less cut off from the world since Tuesday evening, no post, no couriers, there is a truck stuck on one of the exit routes, another route was snow ploughed however the wind blew the snow across again.

Main roads may be opening up now however side roads are - well - white :)

I know the Post Master was out and about yesterday in his mighty 4x4 to collect stuff for the shop he also runs. He is also one of the local fire-fighters.
He has a dash-cam and was transmitting live.

It gives a new meaning to winter, living here :)

Anyway, until this white stuff goes away we are not able to ship nor receive.

So, to our customers, we will of course ship as soon as we can and let you know when items have arrived, eg cases.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: SIBERIAN WEATHER ALERT

#2 Post by Alpha1 »

Keep warm I'm sure your customers will understand hopefully it will go as fast as it came and you can get back to normal. I bet the views are stunning though.