Bullet and brass imports

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

Bullet and brass imports

#1 Post by JD4570 »

I'm pleased to say we've now found a way to import bullets and brass again. Our old contact retired from the business, so we had to stop for a while. But, we've got an export licence with a large US warehouse now and so...subject to one or two caveats, we can look at doing this again.

Here's what I suggest.

1. It'll need to be bulk orders, 1,000 pieces and above. Where bulk discounts apply, I'll pass those along but be aware that these aren't always offered.

2. Special order basis only and I would recommend this service be used mainly for the harder-to-fiind stuff, as I don't know that we can compete on common calibres so well.

3. There won't be any set schedule. The imports will take place when enough orders are in to make it viable. Now, I don't propose keeping everyone sitting around for six months for their components, but I just want people to be aware that some good-hearted patience will be required. One thing that makes this easier is that I also order stuff, so that should help smooth the progress along.

This is an arrangement that would suit clubs, small retailers and group-buys quite well.

Your thoughts?

Jon