Bullet order

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

Bullet order

#1 Post by JD4570 »

I'm doing a bullet order during October. Already got eight or ten shooters wanting stuff.

Anyone need anything in multiples of 500, 100 or above, please let me know. Free postage on orders around £200 or over and I will also do what I can to mitigate postage to IoM and other zones/islands within UK and RoI.

Please email me directly, rather than posting on here: jon@jdrguns.com

Generally multiples of 1000 work best, but I completely understand that some bullets are so damned expensive that 500 is less painful.

As these are technically special orders, I will need dough up front, but you will get your bullets.

Cutoff date: let's say mid Oct OK?

Thanks y'all

Jon
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: Bullet order

#2 Post by phaedra1106 »

Are these from the US?, I'm currently paying around £240-£250/1000 for Nosler CC 168 .30s and 140 6.5's from Germany, those prices are to my door.

If you can match or better those prices I'd take a couple of thousand.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
JD4570

#3 Post by JD4570 »

phaedra1106 wrote:Are these from the US?, I'm currently paying around £240-£250/1000 for Nosler CC 168 .30s and 140 6.5's from Germany, those prices are to my door.

If you can match or better those prices I'd take a couple of thousand.
Yes from the US. Can match those OK but the latter of those is currently out of stock.
JD4570

#4 Post by JD4570 »

Order goes in mid-October, dispatch as soon as the supplier can muster everything. Delivery to you early Nov.

Please email direct for quotes and availability: jon@jdrguns.com

Thanks,

Jon