Lantac CMMG's

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Gazza

Re: Lantac CMMG's

#81 Post by Gazza »

How long will proof take once they land in the UK?
AR15

#82 Post by AR15 »

depending on how busy they are about 1 week. Thet are very busy at present so it may be a little longer.

P
AR15

#83 Post by AR15 »

Ill get you an update asap.
Gazza

#84 Post by Gazza »

Nice one :good:
markd290

#85 Post by markd290 »

Any chance of the rifles being ready to go by the Northern Shooting Show on May 6th? I sent an email a few days ago and tried calling earlier today to find out but so far I haven't heard anything back. Would be really handy if I could pick the rifle up then as I'll be in the area for the show. Mine is a 12" version.
AR15

#86 Post by AR15 »

Rifles have landed and cleared UK Customs, all charges VAT Duty etc have been paid and the guns have been released for delivery. They should be with us tomorrow 27th.
We will be contacting everyone as soon as possible but please give us time as we have 30 people to work through.
We wont be at the shooting show, so its collect in person or ship to an RFD for delivery.
By law we have to have remote customers post us their FAC's so we can fill in the details and post back. The rifle will then be shipped to the RFD for collection by the customer. Proof of ownership being the FAC with the rifle and serial number listed.
We will be doing that FAC work while rifles are at proof to speed the whole process up.
Short Barrels will take a few days longer as the shortening work has to be done in the UK. We cannot export rifles with a barrel length less than 16'' from the USA. The work will be done asap and should take 2-3 days to complete.
Gazza

#87 Post by Gazza »

Nice one :good:
I'll be picking mine up (a standard one) so end of next week?
Gazza

#88 Post by Gazza »

And is it too late to add a couple of extras to the order? Recoil pad and BAD lever?
Gazza

#89 Post by Gazza »

Are these ready for collection yet?
markd290

#90 Post by markd290 »

Gazza wrote:Are these ready for collection yet?
Spoke to them on the phone today, said they're expecting them back from proof in the next day or two and should arrive at my local rfd by the end of the week. Have you not had the email about arranging to collect your rifle or getting it delivered?