Gallery

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: Gallery

#21 Post by Mike357 »

Off the top of my head, Lantac and SGC are the only custom AR builders that publish any prices. Bradley Arms and Valkyrie don't. I can't think of many custom smiths that do.

Sent from my boing using "An application"
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#22 Post by phaedra1106 »

Rburro2 wrote:There is on the website. Tcr basic price £1560incl vat
With 16.75 inch barrel £1660.0
Indeed but all that tells you is the barrel length, is it the same as the one shown in the picture?, quad rail, adjustable stock etc?
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
BamBam

#23 Post by BamBam »

The whole spec is here.

http://www.lannertactical.com/AR15-UK-S ... ifles.html

Mine differs from stock in a few areas, it's basically a 16.75" 1-7 twist barrel, 12" lantac free float rail - standard TCR billet upper with an earlier Raven forged lower.
In my conversation with Paul we discussed what I wanted and what he could provide.
Already had some parts for the build, so Paul was happy to have these posted to him and then he assembled for me.
Initially I was just going to get an upper, but having some of my own parts left over from the .22 AR, made me decide on a full rifle, if slightly different from the stock offering.
BamBam

#24 Post by BamBam »

phaedra1106 wrote: Indeed but all that tells you is the barrel length, is it the same as the one shown in the picture?, quad rail, adjustable stock etc?
Have you scrolled down the page?
Quad rail, A2 grip and 6 position stock as standard.
Demonic69
Home club or Range: Thurnscoe Rifle Club

#25 Post by Demonic69 »

The price order 2004 says that traders, even electronic, should advertise the price for products near an accurate visual representation. How many vendors bother?
The Lantac gear does look great, what's in the pipeline?
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#26 Post by phaedra1106 »

Yes I have now but to be honest I was looking at the Raven as that's all that's listed in 300aac, I would assume the TCR price wouldn't be any different chambered in 300aac as it's only a barrel change, same mag, bolt face etc., would be nice to see an option.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Agentfunky
Home club or Range: PSSA

#27 Post by Agentfunky »

phaedra1106 wrote:I can see both sides, from Lantacs there are many options which affect price.

From the other side nothing puts me off more than looking at something without a price on it.

It would be nice if there was a basic spec and start price on the web site or a reply on here like "they start from £xxxx which includes a 16" barrel, adjustable stock and 10" quad rail" or similar.

I used the web contact link as asked to a few days ago, hopefully I'll get a reply soon.
Mike357 wrote:The amount of options you can order a TCR with really makes a phone call much easier.

It's good to talk!
It's easier and quicker to just publish something on the web site so you can see it or email a copy of a spec list with the pricing options, saves tying people up on the phone when they could be working!.

I believe something is in development with Lantac to do something along the lines you suggest. I don't think it is too far away and you should be able to get a lot more information via the website once it is up and running and essentially get your own quote.

I agree - it is nice to be able to see the products with the prices and some form of pick-list or gun building system that allows you to spec the rifle as you want with all the options that might be available.
Rburro2
Home club or Range: Uttoxeter rifle club

#28 Post by Rburro2 »

phaedra1106 wrote:
Rburro2 wrote:There is on the website. Tcr basic price £1560incl vat
With 16.75 inch barrel £1660.0
Indeed but all that tells you is the barrel length, is it the same as the one shown in the picture?, quad rail, adjustable stock etc?
Yeah that's the one 9inch quad rail, adjustable buttstock 16.75 barrel, I have swopped the trigger out for a two stage geissele ssa and fitted a magpul ctr buttstock, scoped it with a vortex viper pst 1-4x24 and the vortex 2" mount
Agentfunky
Home club or Range: PSSA

#29 Post by Agentfunky »

Demonic69 wrote:The price order 2004 says that traders, even electronic, should advertise the price for products near an accurate visual representation. How many vendors bother?
The Lantac gear does look great, what's in the pipeline?

From what I have heard, lots of stuff in the pipeline.

There are new modular hand guards that have been in development for a while, new lower and upper receiver and quite a few other new products that look quite interesting with some innovative designs.

I have one of the Dragon Breaks already and must admit I have been very impressed with it. I will be buying another one as soon as they are in stock.

Paul is a friend of mine so I do know a lot more than I can probably say, but it is worth keeping an eye out over the next twelve months.
AR15

#30 Post by AR15 »

phaedra1106 wrote:Yes I have now but to be honest I was looking at the Raven as that's all that's listed in 300aac, I would assume the TCR price wouldn't be any different chambered in 300aac as it's only a barrel change, same mag, bolt face etc., would be nice to see an option.
Got your email, just been flat out with rifle builds today so will get back to you tomorrow or Thurs.
Cheers P