Just want to ask

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

Re: Just want to ask

#61 Post by Sixshot6 »

I don't know if this is gonna sound crazy, stupid, arrogant or anything else. But Is anyone from Lantac going to reveal any info, even vague tiny bits of info on here? I only ask as I am curious as to whats going on if all is well to say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g
In essence, anything is good. Just to be in the loop a bit. if it threatens the patent don't bother, but if not would be nice to know.
Rburro2
Home club or Range: Uttoxeter rifle club

#62 Post by Rburro2 »

Don't think you'll be getting any comments anytime soon
Sixshot6

#63 Post by Sixshot6 »

Rburro2 wrote:Don't think you'll be getting any comments anytime soon

Worth a try :oops:

Might as well just wait then. I guess I've got other things to look forward to. Some even none shooting related. And at least it was an excuse to use that meme. Probably got more chance of getting an answer on futurama's future at the moment. Onto other things then.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#64 Post by Mike357 »

Personally, I'd pick up the phone. As busy as Paul is with stuff going on in the U.S. I doubt forums are a priority at present.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#65 Post by Mike357 »

Personally, I'd pick up the phone. As busy as Paul is with stuff going on in the U.S. I doubt forums are a priority at present.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Rburro2

#66 Post by Rburro2 »

Mike don't start him off again we have had 7 pages of s*** already
Sixshot6

#67 Post by Sixshot6 »

Rburro2 wrote:Mike don't start him off again we have had 7 pages of s*** already
I'm sorry for starting this s*** myself. I guess sometimes I don't know when to quit. No one encourage me either.
Rburro2

#68 Post by Rburro2 »

gunlike
Sixshot6

#69 Post by Sixshot6 »

Rburro2 wrote:gunlike
:good:

Sometimes I can too eager to spend my money on a gun, my first 22 is no longer with me for that reason as is my first LBP (Henry lever and grand power respectively).
AR15

#70 Post by AR15 »

Sorry have not read through all of this but our interrupted cycling gun does exist, it is subject to about 5 patent filings right now as I will not release my ip unless protected.
Its cheap, it's flexible.
The biggest problem is wear of parts, that's something I'm trying to come to terms with. If an important part breaks then the gun effectively becomes illegal. SGC face this exact same problem. I just don't know if I need the hassle right now.