Lantac where have all the rifles gone?

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: Lantac where have all the rifles gone?

#11 Post by Mike357 »

I asked Paul a couple of days ago when we can expect to see some of the new SB and CF stuff, very soon was his answer.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
BamBam

#12 Post by BamBam »

Zilberbak wrote:As anyone been on the Lantac website recently as it seems to be missing all of their rifles apart from the competition one? As Paul moved to the States as it seems that everything is focused for the American market?
New stuff coming, but no details.
AR15

#13 Post by AR15 »

Right now we are very busy with a new 308 e-bcg carrier in the USA together with the BMD for our existing brakes. Spada hand guards are in full production as are our new side charging uppers together with a completely dedicated straight pull bolt and new side charging system. Expect a brand new straight pull rifle from us soon. We have what we call an interrupted cycling gun in development but nothing is going to get released until there is a definite position from the government on these. The latest round of debate needs to be ironed out. There is a lot more about to happen on the uk side maybe this month maybe next but I cannot tell you exactly what yet as its a surprise :)
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#14 Post by Sixshot6 »

AR15 wrote:Right now we are very busy with a new 308 e-bcg carrier in the USA together with the BMD for our existing brakes. Spada hand guards are in full production as are our new side charging uppers together with a completely dedicated straight pull bolt and new side charging system. Expect a brand new straight pull rifle from us soon. We have what we call an interrupted cycling gun in development but nothing is going to get released until there is a definite position from the government on these. The latest round of debate needs to be ironed out. There is a lot more about to happen on the uk side maybe this month maybe next but I cannot tell you exactly what yet as its a surprise :)
How long have you been working on the system and is it true that you also intend to sell it in US ban states like CT, NY and CA also? I only ask as I know plenty of gun owners in the first two states who'd be interested. Any word on pricing also? What is the problem, didn't the MARS and lever release set a precedent of sorts. Only answer what you feel you can and are comfortable but I'm interested in what you are doing.
AR15

#15 Post by AR15 »

Sixshot6 wrote:
AR15 wrote:Right now we are very busy with a new 308 e-bcg carrier in the USA together with the BMD for our existing brakes. Spada hand guards are in full production as are our new side charging uppers together with a completely dedicated straight pull bolt and new side charging system. Expect a brand new straight pull rifle from us soon. We have what we call an interrupted cycling gun in development but nothing is going to get released until there is a definite position from the government on these. The latest round of debate needs to be ironed out. There is a lot more about to happen on the uk side maybe this month maybe next but I cannot tell you exactly what yet as its a surprise :)
How long have you been working on the system and is it true that you also intend to sell it in US ban states like CT, NY and CA also? I only ask as I know plenty of gun owners in the first two states who'd be interested. Any word on pricing also? What is the problem, didn't the MARS and lever release set a precedent of sorts. Only answer what you feel you can and are comfortable but I'm interested in what you are doing.

Unfortunately nothing sets a precedent in law until a judge has ruled or a case won/ lost, so until then it's speculation and argument. I don't want to be that argument.
We are all flat out right now and most of it is US based but we didn't forgetbthe UK either, got a load of goodies heading this way. Some old and some new :)
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#16 Post by Sixshot6 »

AR15 wrote:
Sixshot6 wrote:

Unfortunately nothing sets a precedent in law until a judge has ruled or a case won/ lost, so until then it's speculation and argument. I don't want to be that argument.
We are all flat out right now and most of it is US based but we didn't forgetbthe UK either, got a load of goodies heading this way. Some old and some new :)
I understand. I guess with the first two, its been get them out, check all the p's and q's and if no fuss is made for years nothing will ever be made. Anyway thanks for telling me. I only thought I'd mention interest in your interrupted cycling in those places besides the UK as I reckon there would be some interest (if they'll buy pump action AR's, they'll buy an interrupted action AR to have all the features and be close to a semi). Thanks for telling us all this, good luck with all your endeavors, it's nice to see a company doing well. If you can get it to work something tell's me you'll get people asking for an AR10 version afterwards lol .