Texas Shooting Trips

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
AR15

Texas Shooting Trips

#1 Post by AR15 »

We are going to start offering UK shooters the chance to shoot with us in Texas, together with training from some of the highest ranking 3 Gunners in the USA.

You will be shooting our high quality rifles from the start including our semi auto and full auto .223 Raven and Battle Raven rifles in various lengths from 7.5'' suppressed or non suppressed to 14.5'' setups. We also offer 9mm Sig MPX SBR rifles, Kriss Vector and Glock Pistols, all with ZEV trigger and slide upgrades.

Our holiday range offers multiple Pistol and 9mm SBR Rifle Bays , Tactical 223 Rifle Bays and 100 to 1000 yard long range setups for those wanting to shoot accuracy rifles. You will have access to static steel, paper & reactive steel targets to shoot at throughout your stay.

Depending on numbers we can also offer you a days aerial shooting at the same range location in a Little Bird heli onto steel targets.
This can be as extreme as you like, as the terrain here offers the pilot numerous ways of making you crap yourself. Yes you have to sign a waver.
You will enter at 90 degrees to the ground and then level out into a meadow of targets along the flight path, with a semi auto .223 AR loaded with 30Rnd mag in your hand, strapped up and hanging out of the heli...

Lots more info to come as we get it all together. This will be after Shot Show as soon as we get chance. If you are interested then please comment.
David Nimrod
Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts

Re: Texas Shooting Trips

#2 Post by David Nimrod »

Sounds amazing, but I know I can't afford it... aaarggh
Please Wake Up Before Our Humanity Is Lost Forever
BamBam

#3 Post by BamBam »

I've been to the range that will be used and it is quite incredible, Lots of bays for pistol or 3 gun, but also rifle bays out to 200 and a long range rifle range with steels spaced every 100 yards out to 1000.

As the range goes it is even better than Rockcastle in Kentucky, where I was the weekend before driving to DFW.
Andy632
Home club or Range: Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club (& Cawdor Rifle Club)

#4 Post by Andy632 »

Sounds very interesting & I can afford it.

:flag6: :flag6: :flag6:
Rifle & Pistol Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club.
BestDrugDoc
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Felton and District Rifle Club

#5 Post by BestDrugDoc »

Would be a trip of a lifetime - awaiting further info.
honda chris
Home club or Range: chalfont

#6 Post by honda chris »

Don't leave us hanging. Anymore info plese
AR15

#7 Post by AR15 »

We have to get Shotshow out of the way first, that ends on the 21st, more detailed info after then. Ill post some pics of rifles we have available too.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#8 Post by mag41uk »

Possibly interested.
Add on a Thompson and 1k of canned bangs...................
Pinguino
Home club or Range: Bisley

#9 Post by Pinguino »

Sorry to highjack this thread, but it seems that AR15 is at least looking at this one.

It's a simple question which I'd appreciate answered simply.

Is the .223 Wylde Lantac Raven realistically ever going to be available for us to purchase here is the UK? Conversations of availability in May 2016 and Facebook posting of deliveries in Nov 2016 have come and gone.

I'm staved off filling my spare slot for almost a year in hope this would be available. It's not a moan, I just want to know and think it would be appreciated by more than just me if you could be up front with the situation.

Thanks
BestDrugDoc
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Felton and District Rifle Club

#10 Post by BestDrugDoc »

As above post by Pinguino.

Any news?