Lantac 9INE Strraight Pull 9X19MM Rifle

For everything AR15 related and the ultimate in side charging or semi auto 22 rifles. http://www.lan-tac.com
Huge selection of accessories and upgrades, all available online. We are the UK distributor for LaRue Tactical & Battle Arms Developments.
MistAgain

Re: Lantac 9INE Strraight Pull 9X19MM Rifle

#31 Post by MistAgain »

Ballistol wrote:Pity this isn’t offered in a UK friendly spec. The video is quite informative and look at the price!

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html
According to some people , all it takes is a venal backwoodsman FFL to buy a batch of them , convert them to straight pull and ship them over here .

With luck they would sell for about £1000.00- £1250.00 each .
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#32 Post by safetyfirst »

Rburro2 wrote:
Geek wrote:
johngarnett wrote:Even I think I NEED one!! Santa?????
JohnG
I agree, however, I very much suspect it will follow Lantac's usual pricing structure i.e. expensive.[/quote

There straightpull Raven introduced this year is one of the most competively priced rifles On the market at the moment. The standard spec is very good
Whatbrifle is this, where is it on the website?

Is there any chance of a simple honest to goodness price list from Lantac or would that not be suave and sophisticated enough?
BamBam

#33 Post by BamBam »

MistAgain wrote:
Ballistol wrote:Pity this isn’t offered in a UK friendly spec. The video is quite informative and look at the price!

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html
According to some people , all it takes is a venal backwoodsman FFL to buy a batch of them , convert them to straight pull and ship them over here .

With luck they would sell for about £1000.00- £1250.00 each .
If it's made as a semi-auto, then it's sec 5 all day and all night.

And controverting a blowback to straight pull is no easy feat, to be straight pull the breech must remain locked until you manually operate a bolt.
AR15

#35 Post by AR15 »

Apparently some people think we are using the CMMG locking bolt system.
This is NOT the case as that system is a delayed blowback design that uses angled locking lugs to resist unlocking for a few micro seconds. While the design is very interesting it cannot be utilized on a UK straight pull as it cannot lock up completely for manual operation.
The system WILL unlock itself and attempt to reload the rifle, therefore useless for this application.

We have designed a dedicated BCG and barrel extension that locks up and cannot be operated without intervention from the shooter in a true Straight Pull method.
Tacticool
Home club or Range: EMMR

#36 Post by Tacticool »

I must be in a tiny minority, but that gun and any AR15 in 9mm for that matter is fugly as sin. I could almost understand the lever release version but in straight pull mode I simply don’t get the fuss?

With .22 you get a fully functional AR but have accept it is .22. With a .223 you have to accept straight pull but at least everything else is as god intended. If I’m going to shoot a fullbore pistol calibration gun then I will stick to my .357 All Weather Henry and do it properly. I just don’t get it?!

Hope it lives up to your expectations and you all enjoy it!

Sent from my boing using "An application"